When I met Professor .....¿
One Tuesday 3 January, and on holiday we decided that we would join the next day. When you get to the subway station Ñuble I was very excited and I got to thinking that we had only spoken by a computer with internet. I know if I can distinguish yourself porqe remember well the times I saw my former school. At the time I saw you be shocked, you looked so well, at first I must admit that he had talked distrust but when confidence took hold of them. Gradually I realized that if it was worth that we join together. We were addressed to a fantasyland, I happily aunqe bit worried because I get all the games, in a few words I am somewhat miedosa.Cuando arrived, we realized it was closed so for this reason decided to be in the Parque O'Higgins, talked up and most can not, we laugh, we tell all our life experiences are good or bad. LLeego the moment of parting, a simple kiss on the cheek and a 'talk' I must say that the dismissal was the most difficult. Never forget
this experience so pretty, aunqe have been eight months since we no longer speak, you are still in my heart and believe me that will have to spend eight more months to come out of there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment