Thursday, October 11, 2007

Salon Toshiba Network Camera User Login



The same pack, the same shoes, same smile, if it is! ... What if I'm wrong? mmm ... but it is the same ... mm greeting? And if not? "Having that's the worst that can happen? mmm ... I say no? ... think of it not so terrible, I salute (approaching him)
"Hey, you" Ruben?
-mm .. no, my name is John, holaaaaa Sandra?
-sii hi! How are you?
"Well do you?
"Well, I have to go ...
-aaah ok, "give me your phone number?
-2468167 (improvising rapidly)
- Oook! I'll call you okay?
-ya chau .-

Arriving at my house I think, what if I had given my real number? mmm .. we remembered all the past! mmm on second thought, I did suffer a lot and ... Sandra

awake, is 11:00 am, and you go to school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment