"I always remember this scene: My cousin, much smaller than I was three years old. ... I was about twelve
We were in the dining room of my house grandmother. My cousin came running and took the coffee table in front. fell ass sitting on the floor crying.
had been given a heavy blow and soon after a bump the size of a peach pit appeared at the front.
My aunt was in the room while she ran to hug him and asked him to bring me ice I told my cousin: Poor, poor you hit the table, chas chas to the table ... while slapping him to the cabinet calling on my poor cousin to imitate her ... And I thought: ¿...? What is teaching? The responsibility is not yours that you're a clumsy, that you have three years and do not you look where you're going, the blame is on the table. The table is bad.
I tried to understand more or less caught the hidden message of the bad intentions of the objects. And my aunt, my cousin insisted that we stick to the table ...
I find it funny as a symbol, but as I think learning loss: you're never responsible for what you did, the blame always lies with the other, the fault is outside, you do not, is another who has to leave to be in your path so you do not hit ...
I had to go a long way to stray from the message of the aunts in the world.
is my responsibility to turn away from what is hurting me. It is my responsibility to defend those who hurt me. It is my responsibility to take care of what happens to me and know my share in the events.
I have to realize the influence that each thing I do. For things that happen to me pass me, I have to do what I do. And do not say that I can handle whatever happens but I am responsible for what happens to me because something, however small, have helped to make happen.
I can not control the attitude of all my around but I can control mine. I can act freely with what I do. I have to decide what to do. With my limitations, my weaknesses, my ignorance, yet I know and learned, with all that, I'll have to decide what the best course of action. And I have to act in the best way. I have to know more to know what my resources.
I have to love me as much as to privilege and know that this is my decision. And I will, then, something that comes with the autonomy that is the other face of freedom, courage. I have the courage to act as my conscience dictates and to pay the price.
although I have to be free to you do not like. And if you do not love me as I am, and if you're gonna go on my side and I am, and if the longest night and coldest winter I'll leave you alone and you're going to go ... closed the door, you know? because the wind comes. Shut the door. If that is your choice, shut the door. I will not ask you to stay a minute longer than you want. I say close the door because I stay and cold. And this will be my decision. It transforms me into a kind of being unmanageable. Because self-reliant are unmanageable. Because you deal with a self-reliant only if he wants. This means a step forward in your history and your development, a different way of living world probably means getting to know a little more into those on your side.
If you're self-reliant, indeed, it is likely that some people they are with you go ... Maybe some do not want to stay. Well, you will pay that price too. We will have to pay the price of some items stand around me and prepare to celebrate the arrival of others (Quizás. ..) "
0 comments:
Post a Comment