I thank God for everything he is doing in my life until today. I convinced that there is still a long way to go, a lot of work to do, a blessing to receive and much to share, and one of the things which I have been in debt is to use this space to share what I'm getting from him, so this is the "time to catch up." in this space I share what God has been doing on my life at this time and I do for a witness and not for pride, in February 2008 I was blessed to participate in the Youth Ministry Congress Value of Ps. Victor Zafra, where they spent an average of 200 young and I had the pleasure of meeting Ps. Joshua Green and his wife Olga, ministers of the Church of God of Cuba, but God brought across our land, where they have been a blessing to different churches where they ministered through the Word spoken and sung word with melodious voice Olga Green. Now they are in the United States serving the Lord in the Hispanic area its name. I also had the honor of meeting the Ps. Luis Auditors of the Assemblies of God in Bolivia who ministered equally to both the preaching and the music. This year was also as exhibitors at the Congress, sharing the pulpit with my beloved fellow servants Ps. Alex Cotrina (Ps. of the Christian Mission The Glory of God) and the Ps. Antonio Argumedo (Peru Director of Youth Specialties and Ps. Of Youth ACYM of Olives).
During these years I participated in the Anniversary of Youth and Teens Huariaca IEP of Ps. Oscar Rojas (church I appreciate it was one of the first in which ministered at age 21 in the province); Anniversary of the Church and the youth's IEP Satipo, with which I supported almost throughout 2009 in a work of Pastoral Counseling in Youth Ministry, traveling 2 times a month, leadership training, ministering to young people and organizing and scheduling the development of youth work. I have participated in February 2009 and 2010 in Congress Teens for Christ Ministry of Huancayo, where he ministered one year, my friends Youth For Christ and the next year representing Icthus Caleb Fernández Peru. All of 2009 I was ministering the Word, once a month on the 2 IEP De Villa Maria (High and Low). This year will be 2 on Sunday night a month at Villa Maria Baja IEP. 4 years support AMED (Association of Ministries Sunday School), who lead the Missionaries Kim, through the development of topics for teens EBDV program (VBS).
During 2009 also leaned as one of the Exhibitor Workshops "whole mission of the Church," organized by Peruvian Bible Society in different parts of Peru, Ayacucho Huamanga Huanta and Chimbote. In these workshops for pastors and leaders had an average attendance of more than 60 people per event. It was a singular blessing to have the same feel to bless the people of God and build the kingdom of God along with Prs. Castle Segundino ACYM of Villa Rica, Carlos Palacios de la Ig. Bautista de Cajamarca, Ramón Cassana Latin Mission Trujillo and Vlado Fe Ig Masson. Presbyterian Huanta. While in Chimbote, I was invited to minister in the Church of the Nazarene Trujillo, Peru's largest, with approximately 2,500 members and on the pastoral work of my dear friend Ps. Hernando Aparicio as a youth pastor and another longtime friend, Oscar Samamé. That night mid-week prayer meeting not less than 700 people, was a night to remember with the supernatural manifestation of God.
I thank God once again for allowing me additionally with my pastor's wife of King Christian Church in San Juan de Miraflores - Lima, Peru, also has allowed me to be a blessing in different parts of Peru and brothers different congregations and denominations, such as San ACYM Martin in Lima, Pueblo Libre ACYM, the Church of Nazreno in Vitarte and July 19, the Assemblies of God of San Juan de Lurigancho, the Christian Church Bible my friend Zárate Ps. David Cauracurí, President of CONPPE and more on this I thank God with all my heart.
Last week I had the privilege to minister in the Congress of Pastors Pastors Fellowship Loreto, who chairs the Ps. Hector Mozombite. Had an attendance of over 2,000 people (photo attached), which was present even Loreto Region President, Mr. Ivan Vasquez . Next to Ps. David Cauracurí were blessed mientras compartíamos la Palabra a todos esos hombres y mujeres de Dios. El tema que compartí fue sobre una Familia con Doble B y con la ayuda de Dios iré compartiendo en los próximos días lo que Dios ha puesto en mi corazón y que estoy seguro que será de bendición porque viene de Él.
0 comments:
Post a Comment