I go into the street, it's sunny but very cold, I take for walks, my legs walk with me, yes, I weigh and I have to work because I continue as usual. walk down a long avenue, enjoy the ride, is how when you eat a cake that you really like, and slowly eating you're going to give you more.
There are many people, it's funny that greets a child while eating a lollipop, your mouth is red. Miro
stores, displays and sales ... I stop, keep walking.
I see a bag I like, ask the price. Can not be extended? I look in the mirror and I do not like other major.
already is short to reach my house, took his hat in his hand was cold when I left ... End
my ride ... I feel good ...
This for most people is normal ... for people who have fibromyalgia, is a gift.
0 comments:
Post a Comment