remember that we went to bed very early in my brothers and I had to sleep early to pass when the kings ... I closed my eyes and I could hardly sleep, too much emotion ... the ride, the uncertainty of the gifts ... why I left this year? It was very difficult to sleep ... Early morning, we woke up and had a lot of packages that unfolded at a time, pulling the papers had so carefully placed in our gifts, what mattered was to see what was inside ...
remember a kitchenette with gadgets on the furniture, with its shining metal tap ... I remember a small umbrella, because I was little, I was willing to release ... I remember a doll, big, blonde, grabbing her by the shoulders that was in its infancy, was too much for the time, had a blue dress, an embroidered dog and a golden chain.
Memory is selective and has undertaken to retain that memory and no other years of my childhood, toys that I left the Kings ...
not remember when, but I began to notice strange things the last few days, much secrecy, mystery ... my parents whispering ... until one day I discovered a huge paquetón above a closet ... and there were the toys ... had to keep pretending that my brother was still too small to tell, I had to continue to maintain that illusion. After
has history repeated itself with my children ... first expoción going to see the toy, and then ... secrecy and discretion that my parents used. The cavalcade, the boots ready ...
the morning, and called early, could not wait, and hope to see and open the presents, it was my dream thousandfold. Blessed
innocence, holy illusion ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment