A little parable I just read where we can realize that we are worth much more than we think .. Alfredo, her face dejected despite meets with her friend Marie in a bar for a coffee. Depressed
downloaded in their distress ... it would work, that money that the relationship with your partner, your vocation ... everything seemed to be wrong in his life. Marisa
reached into her purse, took out a $ 50 note and said
- Alfredo, you want this ticket?
Alfredo, a little confused at first, immediately said
- Marisa course ... are $ 50, who would not? Then
Marisa took the ticket in one of his fists and scrunched to make a small bun. Displaying
Alfredo crushed green ball again asked:
- And now as I want?
- Marisa, I do not know what you intend with this, but still $ 50, sure I will take if you give me. Marisa
Then he unfolded the crumpled ticket, threw it to the floor and rubbed it with his foot on the floor, then lifting dirt and marking.
- I still love him?
- Look Marisa, I do not understand you intend, but that's a $ 50 ticket and until you break it retains its value ...
- Alfredo Then, know that even though something may not go as you want, although life wrinkle or trample you, you are still as valuable as they always have been ... what you should ask is how appreciated it really is and not be able to be beaten at any given time. Alfredo
Marisa stared without saying a word while the impact of the message penetrated deep into his brain. Marisa
put the crumpled bill on the table beside him with a knowing smile and said:
- Take, save to remind you of this when you feel bad ... but you owe me a new ticket to $ 50 use with the next friend in need!
many times we doubt our own worth, you really deserve more and we CAN GET IT if we seek it.
course the very purpose is not enough ... ACTION is needed to achieve the benefits. I know I can and there are countless ways to achieve it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment