Friday, April 15, 2011

Fake Community Service Hours

HAVE LEARNED ...

I learned that I can not make someone like me, only to become someone you may want. The rest depends on the other.


I learned that as much as I worry for others, many of them will not care about me.


I learned that you can take years to build trust and only seconds to destroy it.


I learned that what really counts in life are not things that I have around me, but people around me.


I learned that I can not compare myself with what others are doing better, but the best I can do myself.


I learned that I can go much further than I thought possible.


I learned that I am responsible for what I do, whatever we feel.


I've learned that if you do not control my attitude, they control me.


I've learned that heroes are the people that make things what they are convinced, despite the consequences.

I
learned that learning to forgive takes practice.



I've learned that money is a poor indicator of the value of someone.


I learned that friends can do anything, or do nothing and have the best of times.


I learned that sometimes people think I'm going to kick you when you fall, are those that help me get up, and those that think I will stand up, are kicking me.


I've learned that sometimes when I have the right to be angry, but not the right to be cruel.


I learned that just because someone does not love me the way I wanted, does not mean that I love your way.


I learned that the "maturity" has more to do with the experiences I've had and what I learned from them that the number of years completed.


I've learned that good is "good friend" sooner or later I'm going to feel sorry for him and I forgive him for it.


I've learned is not always enough to be forgiven by others, sometimes I have to forgive myself.


I've learned that is stronger than my grief, the world does not stop my pain.


I've learned that just because two people argue does not mean that they love, and just because two people argue does not mean that you love.


I learned that I have to change friends, if I understand that friends change.


I've learned that two people can watch the same thing and see something totally different.


I've learned that no matter the circumstances, I am honest with myself when I get far in life.


I learned that the paradigm in which I live is not the only option I have.


I learned that it is very difficult to draw the line between not hurting the feelings of others and defend what I believe.


I learned that no matter what happens to me, but how I can handle it.


I've learned it's much easier for me to react than think. And if you think before reacting many painful incidents would be avoided.


I've learned that you should always leave loved ones with the words of amor.Puede be the last time you see them.


I learned that I can take much more than you thought you could.


I've learned that forgiveness is learned by doing.


I learned that there are people who love me very much but you just do not know how to prove it.


I've learned that big problems do not have to avoid them. The faster the front, the more peace I find.


(facebook page, "Do you regret what you do! Repent of what you do not
!!!")

0 comments:

Post a Comment