Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Milena Velba And Nadine Jensen




I've noticed that when a person dies, when the sympathy, the pain is shared in the same way with everyone.

and I say be grateful for my experience with you in this painful trance.

Sometimes someone embraces you in an exaggerated, do you think ... if only you know, to come so much affection, because I do not feel the same.

Other times it will pass the contrary, we are the ones we spent with affection, and we are not reciprocated in the same way.

The most beautiful is the harmony that unites two people, they embrace, they feel and share the grief or joy, depending on the circumstances, in the same way.

remember someone thank you for joining us I said "no thank you very much not, many times" ... and I said ... Hey, not many times here ... the poor guy did not know where to go, are these things said without thinking sometimes ...

My point in this post is how beautiful it is communicated through the heart ... too many words ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment