This morning I went as usual to the spa comes in handy for me fibromyalgia take a bath in the whirlpool. I bought a float belt kind of a sports store, gave me more confidence something to help me float, the exercise would be lower.
far so good, perfect ...
I arrived, I took my hand and I float belt, at home I had tested it and I was good, above the swimsuit I noticed it big, had to adapt, I had to shorten a little the ribbon.
begin to pull and release the tape on one side, I entered the water, the better I do it inside ... I try to remove the piece that was supposed to unite the two parties, y. .. I drop into the water, I begin to look ... I think if it has fallen to the bottom to see how lame ... no, not in substance, is down the stairs, but since it cost me find black.
And what do I do now? if I have my hands full of happy things float belt and hastily is, well, as a knot.
I made a nice knot and swim ... everything was going well ... I felt lighter and was easier for me, I started to swim back, and looked like the bumper cars at the fair, come to turn, do not know why.
When I got home and I told Mountain we both laughed.
(image is the Aqua Spa D. Manuel).
0 comments:
Post a Comment